Is simply a portrayal of life. The attention focused on the bonds between Love, Life, Feelings, Nature and all the world's stage in MoMeMa's eyes.
***Create, Encourage, Live, Enjoy, Love, Laugh, Empower***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My First; Fashion Swap Party!

This Saturday, October 6, 2012 I will be hosting a Fashion Swap Party at my house with some great ladies, to swap dressy blouses, shoes, purses, belts, hats, costume jewelry, wallets, hair accessories, sunglasses, pocket mirror, winter wear that are in GOOD/GREAT conditions. Fashionistas!!!.
I invited about 10-12 ladies, (starting small) that loves shopping and have awesome taste in fashion.

I'm arranging the Living Room area and part of My Studio as a clothing store; with clothing racks, jewelry holders, purse racks, pleasant music, adding small feminine touches around and using white, black, turquoise and fuschia as my theme colour scheme.
A day filled with fun and laughter, to find new treasures and make new friends too! Who likes shopping without spending $$$?  I do!!!

Here is my flyer invitation and rules of the party;

Try to make one with your friends, you can also host a Swap Party of anything you can think off; cookies, recipes, art, ATC's, fine jewelry, costume jewelry, dresses, cakes,
art supplies, etc....the possibilities are endless....
Come Back Again! Check out updates and photos of my Fashion Swap Party!!!

Inspire Others after label 3

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I handmade jewelry that swaps dangle at https://www.etsy.com/shop/MGFDesingsandmore and wondering how did party do? I'm thinking of doing a similar party since this seems like a great idea and great idea for my jewelry line.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by and hope you had enjoy your visit!
Your inspiring comments make me smile and inspires me to create everyday.
Happy Creating,
MoMeMa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Inspire Others

Take me with you!

Inspire Others

Visit HOME SPA

Visit HOME SPA
Indulge Yourself with Fabulous Recipes

Some of my Artworks

make a gif
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Digital Art by MoMeMa-Featuring Zena Holloway

gif creator online

"SHOP TIL U DROP"


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.